During my time working with PHP, I’ve built many libraries and useful resources. Here are a small selection of ones which are generic enough as to be useful to a wider audience:
- WADF, an enterprise web application deployment framework (WADF)
- PHPOF: a major object-oriented database access framework called (with versions for PHP4 and 5)
- PEAR_Command_Packaging, an extension of the core PEAR functionality to convert PEAR packages to RPMs
- Exception_DefaultHandler, an exception handler to help you get to the root cause of PHP problems
- logsplitter – split Squid/Pound logs for multiple sites into separate files for post-processing
- Some small tools like:
Bugs and feature requests for all my projects are tracked at my bugtracker.